Saturday, June 24, 2017

The Ending of Camp

Today, we got home from girls camp. All of the animals were fine but very lonely. As soon as we got home, I yelled, "Steven!" He came running out of Mom's room, meowing loudly. Nigella was screaming and running around on the ground in front of the door. Max heard me talking and immediately came out from under his bedding. He stood on his back legs, looking around for me. I took him out of his cage and we went on a walk. Later, after I showered, we went to the Slayton's house to pick up Ziva.  They have two dogs, Spike and Harley, who are both adorable. Spike is a rescue maltese and is so sweet. He is about 5 pounds but feels more like 2 pounds. Harley is a mix of shih tzu and something else. Ziva and him both have the same tail. As soon as we walked into their house, Spike and Harley ran up to me and Ziva ran up to Mom. I picked up Spike. He had 9 teeth pulled out so his tongue sticks out on one side. I continued to pet Spike the whole time (and would have taken him home if I could) but we left soon due to Mom and Dad being tired from girls camp. After that, Ethan, Mom, and Dad went to the verizon store to get his new phone and unlimited data. He got a silver iPhone 6S with 32 gigabites. While they were gone, I comforted the cat and dog and watched Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Surgery

Ziva got to get surgery today. We started the morning by going to the vet at 7:00 am. At 8:15, she got surgery. It was really nice out and w...